Tempus Sources has launched its marketing campaign on the Investing Information Community.
Tempus Sources Ltd. (TSXV:TMRR,ASX:TMR) presently operates two exploration tasks, one in every of the gold-rich jurisdictions of Ecuador and British Columbia, Canada.
In British Columbia, Tempus’ flagship Blackdome-Elizabeth mission is a past-producing, high-grade gold exploration mission that hosts two separate mineralization types. Historic gold manufacturing at Blackdome occurred between 1986 to 1991, with a complete output of 330,000 tonnes milled at a head grade of 21.9 g/t Au for 231,547 gold ounces and 564,000 silver ounces.
Tempus Sources’ Firm Highlights
- Tempus Sources is a gold exploration and growth firm targeted on high-quality gold tasks in Canada and Ecuador.
- Nicely-seasoned administration workforce with the data and experience to convey tasks from discovery by way of to manufacturing.
- The corporate’s flagship Blackdome-Elizabeth gold mission in British Columbia hosts previous manufacturing, identified mineralization and present infrastructure that may doubtlessly fast-track the mission to near-term manufacturing and cashflow for the corporate.
- The early-stage Zamora tasks alongside the Cordillera del Condor copper-gold development in Ecuador embrace the Rio Zarza and Valle del Tigre II prospects, that are extremely potential for each gold and copper porphyry deposits.
- The corporate accomplished a capital elevating of AU$4 million in June 2020.
- Tempus’ numerous shareholder portfolio consists of devoted administration and monetary establishments, together with HSBC Custody Nominees.